I strapped Dawson on my back and took him for a real ride. He LOVED it! Maybe I can start riding a little more, with a little monkey on my back.
September 27, 2009
First Horse Ride
I know that everyone thought Dawson would be riding horses just soon after I delivered, but today was actually his first time on a horse. I had just got back from a 2 hour ride in the hills, Fever was tired, and I felt confident enough that today could be the day.


I strapped Dawson on my back and took him for a real ride. He LOVED it! Maybe I can start riding a little more, with a little monkey on my back.
I strapped Dawson on my back and took him for a real ride. He LOVED it! Maybe I can start riding a little more, with a little monkey on my back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment