October 28, 2009

Dawson and I headed south October 15th for family, friends and warmer weather. We stayed in Mesquite, NV with Margo and her family until the 23rd. The weather was awesome and I was happy that Dawson was able to wear some of his cute summer clothes one more time.

Margo's daughter Taylor is 2 months younger than Dawson and is already crawling all over and pulling herself up to the couch, ottoman, anything. Dawson had started to crawl a little, but when seeing his younger buddy outdoing him, he started speed crawling, pulling himself up to the couch and now can walk along the couch as long as he is holding on to it.



We did a lot of shopping with Margo, Taylor and Hailey



We watched Margo's husband Lance's softball game. Dawson LOVED it and even cheered from the dugout!



Dawson didn't like crawling in the grass, but he eventually got over it.


We also went to Overton to visit with Tonya and Bodie. They decided to come with us to Vegas to see Gpa Mike (OK, we guilted them into it). I just had to show Dawson the strip...he was thrilled, LOL!



Bodie is getting to be so big and was so cute with Dawson. I am sure these two will cause their fair share of trouble together, but hopefully not as much as their Dad's did (Eric and Justin, Bodie's dad, were quite the hellions as teenagers.)


We had a good lunch with Gpa Mike before he had to go to work.



We headed to Hinckley on the 23rd to see Hollie, Nat & her Family, along with all the other family there. I need to have my butt kicked for not taking more/better pics!
Dawson and Hollie


Natalie's Twins playing in flour at Gma Great's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment